10 - 12 September, 2018
NH Collection Tower, Barcelona
44 (0) 20 7368 9836
9:50 AM All Star Panel: The evolving FX market structure – What are the major developments transforming European FX markets and how will this change the way you interact with your sell side, platform and technology counterparts?
- Evolving product offerings, new technologies and regulatory pressures are all shaping FX trades – how is the role of the buy side FX desk changing in response?
- As the market structure evolves away from traditional Tier 1 bank dominance of liquidity provision, are we seeing a more level playing field between liquidity providers and liquidity takers?
- How far are electronic trading venues going beyond spot FX, with the e-trading of FX forwards, FX swaps and NDFs, and even OTC FX options?
- Is the market benefiting from a reduction of risk while promoting transparency?
- Are the more progressive buy side clients becoming FX market makers, due to credit intermediation by FXPB and brokerage firms?