10 - 12 September, 2018
NH Collection Tower, Barcelona
44 (0) 20 7368 9836
Director, Multi-Strategy Fixed Income
3:00 PM 360° Perspective: Predicting the top 3 geopolitical hotspots and their influence on global FX markets – is uncertainty set to continue in 2018 and 2019?
- With heightened political risk in both developed and emerging markets, what impact does this have on FX markets?
- What are the drivers of the renminbi? What does President Xi wish to achieve, and what are the implications for investors?
- What are the major opportunities and investment drivers in Latin America?
- With many central banks shifting into tightening mode, how “normal” will the new normal look?
3:50 PM Fireside Chat: How should and are Central Banks intervening in the FX markets, and how is their influence growing?
- Central bank policy convergence - With the ECB winding down their Quantitative Easing programme what impact will this have on the euro?
- Examining the growing influence of central banks – are they playing a bigger role in the FX market and in financial markets generally, and is this going to continue to increase and at the same speed?
- How effective have central banking policies been - have they had the desired impact to improve the economy?
- With many Central Banks reversing recent policies, is there a limit to how far monetary policy can go?