10 - 12 September, 2018
NH Collection Tower, Barcelona
44 (0) 20 7368 9836
Head of Liquidity and FX
3:00 PM Best Execution Panel: What have been the successes and failures of building a MiFID II best execution policy and how can you establish best practice processes and TCA around it?
- How do you ensure process efficiency and that your policy is explicit enough?
- How have you and are you continuing to adapt your resourcing to match up with best execution needs?
- TCA in house vs TCA outsourced – what are the arguments for and against and what is actually working for the buy side? And are there concerns over the independence of TCA data – how can you overcome these?
- Smart analytics – how you can gain cutting edge pre and post trade data insights for a trading desk to maximize transparency and better understand when and where to trade?
- What are the best ways of recording trader rational?
- The practicalities of MiFID II reporting requirements - Outlining exactly what your RTS 28 obligations are and how you can best meet them
- Where is the investment in new technology going in order to focus trading resources where they are truly needed?